If you have problem like below error, when opened the attachment from outlook 2010
You can try to cleaning up this below folder, and then restart the outlook again. It’s simple right? :D
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook
This month will be the last time our organization using the Office scan trend micro, we will using the Sophos Antivirus.
This time I will tell you how I install the Sophos antivirus from background process.
And this is the step :
Firstly we need to uninstall the trend micro, using below step
- Choose networked Computers – Client Management – and then
- Choose the computer that you want to uninstalled
After uninstall the trend, I try to manually install the Sophos from the background using below command.
If you have an access as administrator to all computer you can do automatic install from Sophos Console.
Last week our exchange server drive C hard drive space, growth abnormally. We’re using windows server 2003r2.
After analyze all folder in drive C, I found that the c:\windows\system32\logfiles\W3SVC1 have the biggest space in drive C.
Because I don’t know if the log in folder can be deleted, so I googling the solution and I found this solution.
After do the solution (deleted the file using scheduler) my hardisk capacity becomes free by 50%.
Hope this workaround will help some people.
Accidentally I deleted the folder called office information in outlook, and it is an important folder to give user information about office in my organization.
After searching from google I found a tools to restore folder from public folder in exchange 2003.
The tools called PFDAVAdmin.exe, you can download it from here
And for the steps you can do the following step (based on Microsoft kb 924044)
For the step 1 : download the tools
Step 2: Recover a deleted public folder
Move to the PFDAVAdmin folder, and then double-click the PFDAVAdmin.exe file.
On the File menu, click Connect.
- In the Exchange server box, type the name of the Exchange server to which you want to connect.
In the Global Catalog box, type the name of the global catalog server. To find out the global catalog do the nslookup like this
- If it is required, click to clear the Authenticate as currently logged-on user check box. Type an appropriate user name, password, and domain in the respective boxes.
- In the Connection area, click Public Folders, and then click OK.
- Expand Public Folders, and then click the parent folder of the deleted folder.
- Right-click the parent folder, and then click Show deleted subfolders. The deleted subfolder is shown in red.
- Right-click the subfolder, and then click Recover folder.
- Click OK to acknowledge the Recovery succeeded message. The recovered folder name appears as Folder_NameRecovered.
- Test access to the folder by using an e-mail client.
- In Exchange System Manager, right-click the recovered folder, and then rename the folder.
Step 3: Recover a deleted item
In PFDAVAdmin, open the folder that contains the deleted item.
- Click the Items tab, and then click Deleted items.
- Right-click the item that you want to recover, and then click Recover items.
- Click OK to acknowledge the Recovering these items message.
Hope it help J
To solved the problem, please do below workaround :
- Go to start – all programs – accessories – right click on command prompt select “run as administrator”
And Then type below command :
net localgroup administrators localservice /add
net localgroup administrators networkservice /add
- And then restart your computer.
Hope this help some people. J
Credit to Steven Wright, because this article help me so much. If you have problem like me, please follow below procedure to resolve it :
Connect putty and logon into xen server host using root user.
Use “vi” (a text editor) to edit the /etc/logrotate.conf file
Changed the rotate value into what you want and set the log to compress (delete the #).
Press “I” for insert and press “x” to delete. Esc to return to command mode.
After finish, press “:wq” (w = Write and q= quit).
If the client have duplicate SID, it’s make computers not showing in the wsus console.
The duplicate SID are came from Image base deployment .
If you generalize the image using sysprep this issue will not show.
You can run this bat in the client that not detected in WSUS console.
Credit to original script creator.