This article help me a lot when i try to tracking a problem when sending email
one of my user complaining about sharing the calendar to other user.
When he’s try to send the calendar it will show below dialogue
after little bit googling i found that it will happens when you typed the recipients email address in or used the address from your cached addresses. And that make the calendar sharing will not working.
you have likely typed the recipients email address in or used the address from your cached addresses.
To delete the recipient email from cache you can do it like below picture.
Simple right :D
if you have problem with lync “Microsoft Lync 2010 cannot start. The product license may be expired…” like below pic
What you must do is
- remove microsoft lync 2010
- And then install microsoft Communicator 2007 R2
- After that install microsoft lync 2010 client
this strange behavior make our team almost give up and reinstalling the windows, but at least we found the solution in this article :
Here is what we do to solved that:
- Download PsExec.exe from http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx and copy it to C:\Windows\System32 .
- From a command prompt run: psexec -i -s -d cmd.exe
- From the new DOS window run: rundll32 keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr
- Remove any items that appear in the list of Stored User Names and Passwords.
- Restart the computer.
If you want to find out the computer model you can running this command below : wmic csproduct get vendor, version
or we can get computer name , model, manufacturer and system type by using below command : wmic computersystem get model,name,manufacturer,systemtype source : http://www.windows-commandline.com/get-computer-model/
I have a problem with clone computers that installed with Sophos.
As you can see below, the clone computers will show as unmanaged computer.
After I check on by one, the fact is the computer was connected and updated from Sophos server but Still show as unmanaged on console.
After do some googling I found this article and I found one registry that represent the hostname (like picture below)
And do below procedure to solved the issues
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sophos\Messaging System\Router
- Edit the registry key NotifyClientUpdate, with correct hostname
- And then update the sophos using update now button.
- Check into the Sophos server console and you will find the computers not shown as unmanaged again.
I try to create and update local user from GPO. But when I try to update the local admin password, as you can see in below picture when I try to edit an existing Group Policy Preference settings with a password configured you will see the following dialogue box warning.
You can see that the password is configured, however you will not be able to modify or delete the value using the user interface..
The password and confirm password fields are grey out.
Because I don’t have any experience with the powershell scripting and I need to solved this fast, I try uninstall the KB2928120 update and it’s working fine now.