I found this article when i try to make one of computer on the meeting room to auto logon using special account.
Auto login for Windows 10 computers on a domain
In case of Windows 10 computer on an Active Directory domain, you need to edit the Registry to setup auto login. A domain administrator can manually add these registry keys or if you need to repeat this procedure on a lot of computers you can also create a Group Policy Object to automatically add the registry keys.
To add the registry keys for auto login. Type regedit in the search box and select the registry editor.
Add/Modify the following key if they doesn’t already exit
Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
this is note to myself.
if you’re have some request to adding permission to the folder that need to be access by sql server, you need to add the folder permission with NT SERVICE\MSSQLSERVER and give the access to that account with modify access.
So the sql server will be able to access that folder.
one of my user reporting weird problem today, every time he opened the Cisco VPN client it always minimize at taskbar.
so this is the work around that i do :
- Start vpn client (it will be always minimize itself)
- launch task manager
- In task manager, select cisco vpn client, right-click and choose maximize
- Now in cisco vpn client, go to Options → Preferences → check save settings
- now close and start cisco vpn client – Voila , it is fixed.
Alternative solusion :
i found some problem when try windows 10 for my company, and this is one of the case.
After join into domain my laptop finger print sign in option are unavailable, to solved this i’m using below registry and then the problem solved :
I have a synology unit which I connected via iSCSI on windows server 2008r2, the weird thing that every time I reboot, the shared folder would disappeared, and I would have to re-share again.
after read some article on the microsoft on this link , i solved the problem.
the things that i do is :
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then press ENTER.
- Type sc config LanManServer depend= Samss/Srv/MSiSCSI, and then press ENTER.
If you have administrative access to the server, you can perform this command from a network computer. To do this, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
sc \\computer_name config LanManServer depend= Samss/Srv/MSiSCSI
To forcing the Lync client to download the address book Please do the following
- Log off of the Lync client and delete the profile from: %userprofile%\appdata\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync
- Execute the following command in the command prompt using administrative account to add the registry that forces the Lync client to immediately download the address book: reg add HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync /v GalDownloadInitialDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
- And then re open the lync software, now you will be able to search people in address book.
one of my user send me below picture,
and asking why suddenly the outlook cannot be opened.
after trying to run command outlook.exe /resetnavepane it’s back to normal again.