This is a unique problem, after windows update old version of windows 10 has problem with windows audio and wlan service.
we found that the windows 10 version below the 1803 will get the impact.
what we do is try update the audio and wireless driver.
Sometimes after update the driver the problem solved, but if new windows update come the problem will show up again. and Sometimes when the laptop/computer restart it automatically fixed the problem. But sometimes it doesn’t.
and this is the workaround for solved the problem :
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
Note If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
- Click Decimal, type 300000, and then click OK.
This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
- Restart the computer.